10/09/2009

This is it! Canon Rebel T1i (EOS 500D) first look!


Five days later after I hit the 'Place an order' button, I finally got my first DSLR in my life time. Let's go take a look what does it look like!


I ordered from Amazon.com. It's pretty cool; you don't need a penny for tax, as long as the stuff you are going to get is sold by Amazon, not any other seller. I often go test and take a look the real stuff at an actual store, like Best Buy, Fry's... and back to Amazon to place the order. And by the way, their return policy for the exchange is pretty awesome, if you just don't satisfy the product, you can simply just ask for exchange, they will send you right away (like 3 days fast) without any BS.


My product has been protected well with these 'air bags'


I also ordered a 16G SDHC memory card for bigger storage with RAW files in case.


The shiny Canon Rebel T1i (EOS 500D) product box!!


Let's peep the top layer of the box and it's placed with warranty and manual papers


Then, let's keep looking at the bottom layer. From left to right, wires, belt and... the camera body!


Wait, where is the lens? Oh, it has been hidden behind the wires and belt...



Ok, say cheeze~

No comments: