10/03/2009

Finally, I click the 'Place the Order' button

Yea, I finally placed the order for first Canon T1i (eos500D) + 16G SDHC memory card + SLR backpack.
this image belongs to this site
I already have Canon G10, and really love it! It performs amazingly good for landscape photography with its 28mm lens. And it also has macro function allows to take a very close shot about 2.5cm to object with almost full control, like with manual mode, ISO control, RAW image and auto/manual focus. I pretty enjoy to have G10 carry on as a pocket camera. (See G10 photos here)
But sometimes, when I need more control, especially for portrait shooting with a shallow depth of field, I need some DSLR to achieve that goal. From my friend's strongly recommendation, and also my research, I finally went to Canon T1i. This one got a really good review, and very popular for now. and it not only performs great in static photos, but it has 1080p HD camcording function. With some different lens, I can play it around with some experimental short films.
And for the bag, or backpack, ope this one is good for me. I really need some kind of back not only can carry my DSLR with at least one extra lens and one tripod, but also can carry my macbook when I go overseas. In the picture above, it looks pretty matches to my need, but it is a product picture, we'll see.

No comments: